Christina Bauders is a Senior Operations Executive. She leads the event services department and is responsible for the management and planning of larger events and conferences and also serves as an executive of client groups that are heavily conference/event oriented. Christina possesses a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation from the Events Industry Council.
- 15 years plus of association experience, including membership, marketing, and meetings
- Ten years of experience managing a variety of meeting and events, including small meetings of 25 to large, multi-dimensional conferences of 1500
- Co-Chair, CalSAE Elevate Annual Conference
- Committee Member, CALSAE Seasonal Spectacular
- Fuel Relief Fund Volunteer / Golf Committee Member
- Two years of general education at Sierra College coupled with hard work and perseverance.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation from the Events Industry Council. Se