Khadeja Ibrahim serves as the Financial and Administrative Services Coordinator based in our Sacramento Office. She has a wide breadth of experience in community involvement, non-profit work, research, and grant writing. She supports our office and clients by administering day-to-day financial and clerical functions.
- Legal Assistant at Crimmigration, Inc.
- Researcher with the Middle Eastern/South Asian Studies Department at UC Davis
- Senator with the Associated Students of the University of California Davis
- President of the UC Davis chapter of international student organization
- UC Student Lobby Conference
- Habitat for Humanity Sacramento
- Muslim Student Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of California Davis
- Bachelor of Arts, Middle Eastern/South Asian Studies, University of California Davis